- Reports to Strategic Planning & Evaluation Director,
- Manages the formulation of KFAS’s institutional strategy and facilitate the development of short and long-term performance plans and related key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Manages all assigned planning & development activities in accordance to KFAS’ process, policies & procedures and reporting systems, templates and frequency.
- Ensures the development of annual performance plans and coordinate with departments and Centers to support their efforts in the planning process
- Provides analytical support into the development and implementation of KFAS’s 5-year strategic plan which supports the delivery of the organization’s growth towards its mission and vision
- Bachelor degree (Management, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years’experience in a strategic planning role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of English, Windows and MS Office
- Working experience in a funding organization of similar size and scope as well as Project Management Professional Qualification are desirable.