- Reports to Director Scientific Culture
- Lead the formulation and implementation of the Science and Math Education Program strategy in line with the KFAS’s short, medium, and long term objectives
- Engage with key stakeholders in the State of Kuwait in order to understand the Science and Math Education landscape and consequently identify areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired outcomes.
- Manage, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, the development and identification of tools, materials, systems, programs and initiatives aimed at promoting Science and Math Education effectively through targeting students in the early stages of education, developing teachers’ and educators’ across the State of Kuwait and nominating deserving students for the participation in international science forums and networks.
- Master’s Degree in Education or any related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 10-12 years experience within the education sector
- 5 years project management experience
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable