|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Director Innovation and Enterprise
- Lead the formulation and implementation of the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement Program strategy in line with the KFAS’s short, medium, and long term objectives.
- Monitor the financial performance of activities under the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement Program versus allocated budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Monitor and record the performance of the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement Program through the continuous tracking of the program against established program KPIs to assist the Strategic Planning & Evaluation Department in evaluating its effectiveness and impact
- Manage and improve relations with shareholder companies in close coordination with the Shareholding Relations Manager to identify and build mutually beneficial relationships and to develop means to address their concerns from a STI capability and awareness viewpoint.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Science or Training and Development
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 10-12 years experience within the corporate environment, preferably in providing corporate related services
- 5 years project management experience
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.