|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Program Manager – Engagement in Science and Technology
- Maintain updated information log of the program’s KPIs to enable the Program Manager to track the performance of the program.
- Assist in in studying the Science and Technology engagement landscape in Kuwait and identifying areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired outcomes.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to support in the development of an annual survey in order to create a baseline for many of the outputs and outcomes so that improvements can be continuously made on the Engagement in Sciences and Technology.
- Prepare departmental statements and reports timely and accurately to meet the Engagement in Science and Technology Program requirements, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science/ engineering or any related field
- 3-5 years experience within the scientific field
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.