|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Program Manager – Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement
- Assist in the preparation of reports on the performance of the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement Program against established program KPIs to assist the Strategic Planning & Evaluation Department in evaluating the effectiveness of the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement Program.
- Support in networking activities for the relevant internal and external stakeholders in Kuwait in order to discuss issues faced with regards to enterprise knowledge and identify needs that will support the enhancement of Enterprise Knowledge across the State of Kuwait.
- Assist in maintaining and improving relations with shareholder companies in order to identify and develop means to address their concerns and needs from a STI capability and awareness viewpoint.
- Support in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering international leading practices, improvement of business processes, and cost reduction and providing recommendation to the Program Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 6-8 years experience within the corporate environment
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.