|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to the Manager - Contributions
- Calculate the contributions due from the eligible shareholding companies based on their annual net profits; coordinate with the Ministry of Finance and Chamber of Commerce for obtaining information required for making such calculations.
- Manage the shareholding companies’ contribution account ensuring accurate data on received and outstanding contributions.
- Assist the shareholding companies in understanding what their contributions are and how they have been calculated; respond to any queries as required, ensuring to solicit support from the Manager - Contributions when necessary.
- Assist the Manager - Contributions in maintaining relations with the shareholding companies through conducting regular contact. Solicit record and analyse received feedback which can be applied to improve the contributions and collections process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Corporate Communications or Customer Relationship Management 3-5 years experience within the scientific field
- 3-5 years’ experience in business development or customer relations experience with a focus on the Private Sector
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.