- Reports to Manager – Communications and Public Relations
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of the departmental strategy in line with the KFAS’s short, medium, and long term objectives.
- Monitor the financial performance of activities within the Marketing & Public Relations unit versus allocated budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Organize and supervise the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within the Marketing & Public Relations unit is carried out in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and departmental policy.
- Manage the development and effective implementation of the Marketing, PR and digital plans in close collaboration with the various functions and programs for new projects/partnerships, initiatives, etc. in order to ensure alignment with their business objectives, strengthen awareness, and promote the brand reputation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing
- 8 years’ experience in marketing, PR or Communications
- With 3 years supervisory role.
- Experience in an institution of a similar size and nature is desirable