- Reports to Manager – Communications and Public Relations
- Monitor the financial performance of activities within Corporate Communications versus allocated budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Manage the development and measure the execution of the corporate communications strategy, in line with the overarching brand image and tone of voice, in order to ensure that KFAS builds powerful brand image and equity.
- Lead the articulation of key messages, achievements and announcements and build powerful multi-channel communication platforms to broadcast them to the targeted audiences in order to optimize the reach and impact of the foundation’s corporate communications.
- Manage the development and monitor the delivery of a successful, consistent and effective brand-positioning, messaging and brand architecture frameworks for KFAS, in line with its strategic objectives and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in marketing, PR or Communications
- Experience in an institution of a similar size and nature is desirable