|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Publicizing and Dissemination of Science & Technology
- Maintain updated information log of the program’s KPIs to enable the Program Manager to track the performance of the program.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities and support the engagement with key stakeholders in the STI system to understand the demand areas for scientific media and publications and identify areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap and overcome potential resistance impact.
- Assist in defining the dissemination strategy in order to publicize scientific media in the right markets at the right time to maximize impact and reach.
- Prepare departmental statements and reports timely and accurately to meet the Science Dissemination Program requirements, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science related field, or the development of media with a focus on science
- 3-5 years experience within the development or research of science field
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.