- Reports to Manager – Special Projects.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Assist in conducting initial proposal screening, and preparing summary of all request for funding forwarded by the Manager.
- Perform data gathering, background check & preliminary analysis of proposals, highlight any inconsistencies if any.
- Support in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering international leading practices, improvement of business processes, and cost reduction and providing recommendation to the Manager – Special Projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Project Management
- 3-5 years in similar position
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable