- Reports to Manager – International Relations & Strategic Partnerships
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Identify and propose new international partnerships ensuring that all agreements promote KFAS in developing the scientific, technology and innovation (STI) system in Kuwait through the strategic thrust programs
- Manage the end-to-end process of establishing the agreements with international partners, including the negotiation of terms and conditions, financial dimensions in order to secure the best terms of KFAS.
- Support in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering international leading practices, improvement of business processes, and cost reduction and providing recommendation to the Manager – International Relations & Strategic Partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 8-10 years experience in international relations and collaborations
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable