|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Manager – Accounting
- Supervise, update and maintain the general ledger and chart of accounts to reflect the transactional activities of KFAS accounts ensuring that proper books of accounts are maintained for effective financial control in accordance with KFAS standards and local statutory requirements.
- Supervise, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise and ensure proper recording and accuracy of all transactions related to payroll ensuring compliance with payroll processes; review and validate payroll summary reports through coordination with the relevant HR team.
- Assist internal and external auditors in ensuring that audits are completed timely by the year-end through collaborating sufficiently and providing the necessary data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional Certification is preferred (CPA/ CFA/ ACCA)
- 4-6 years’ experience in accounting
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.