|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Manager – Financial Planning & Control.
- Support the end to end financial planning process by recognizing potential financial problems, variances and errors, making adjustments to ensure proper development and consolidation of financial planning.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of financial planning templates and guidelines used throughout KFAS for the financial process.
- Assist in developing and implementing the financial control framework and processes across KFAS that provide assurance that all entries to the General Ledger are effectively controlled.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking endorsed budgets periodically for identification, analysis, commentary, explanations and mitigation of any variances and consideration of financial results for the generation of a holistic view of institutional performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience at a similar position
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.