- 1. Develop new user-facing features.
- 2. Build domain-specific (Math, Physics, Accounting, etc.) reusable code and libraries for future use.
- 3. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- 4. Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- 5. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- 6. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 7. Target Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet devices.
- 8. Apply industry best-practices with regards to interoperability, maintenance, and resource utilization.
- 9. Work with server administrator to monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify issues when necessary.
- 10. Develop, implement, and maintain a framework for interfacing all web-based components on the platform of choice for courseware development.
- 11. Identify web-based plugins (simulators, calculators, graphing tools, etc.) that are programmable, interactive, and can be utilized in educational contexts.
- Preference for Computer Science majors.
- Experience in developing interactive web-components.