- 1. Guide the development of ADS courses within the The Academy’s IDL framework, to meet the ADS project objectives.
- 2. Liaise with The Academy’s ADS project team to understand the course requirements.
- 3. In charge of the storyboard design and develop process to agree on set objectives and given job scope.
- 4. Manage and collect input from subject matter experts and content providers for successful course creation.
- 5. Responsible for end-product (courses), including matching the learning objectives to the storyboards while working within the given budget.
- 6. Work within deadlines to meet projected course launches.
- 7. Work with team members to ensure successful implementation of final course.
- 8. Follow up to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and sustained interest
- Bachelors in field related to education or eLearning and Instructional design
- Any other Bachelor’s degree with demonstrable experience
- Lesson planning and teaching specifically K-12
- 2-5 years instructional design experience