- 1. Work with IDL department to develop product portfolio of KFAS solutions to help meet KFAS Academy’s objectives
- 2. Liaise with KFAS internal teams to understand their animation and creative requirements
- 3. Prepare design plan, concept and layout for animation projects.
- 4. Be proficient in adobe creative suite, and a 3d package such as (cinema4d, Maya or 3ds max)
- 5. Be part of the storyboard design and develop process to agree on set objectives and given job scope
- 6. Research and develop knowledge to provide sound input on using the best type of medium for the particular course.
- 7. Develop and create animation videos/mediums based on agreed storyboards using appropriate techniques to suit the set objective and course setting
- 8. Work within deadlines to meet projected course launches
- 9. Work with internal departments to ensure successful implementation of developed animation videos/images
- 10. Follow up to ensure client satisfaction and sustained interest
- 11. Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- 12. Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Bachelors in field related to Graphic design , Fine arts , Motion Graphics
- Involved in design and artistic projects
- Experience in academics preferred
- Worked in a professional environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- 3d package knowledge is a plus