|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Legal Advisor and Centres & Subsidiaries Liaison.
- Filing documents as per a system that ensures easy/ accessible retrieval maintaining strict confidentiality and maintain a corresponding electronic filing system.
- Provide a complete correspondence service, routing correspondence as necessary and drafting replies where appropriate to ensure that all mail is dealt with efficiently.
- Support management through scheduling appointments, co-ordinating arrangements for meetings and travel bookings to ensure that the management is enabled to meet it future commitments.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Diploma in clerical or administration
- General prior experience (at least three years) of document processing, record keeping, and report compilation, requiring simple analysis and use of individual judgement.
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.