|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Learning & Development.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of relationships with individual/enterprises and help resolving uncounted problems.
- Provide exceptional customer service experience and actively promote Program’s services and initiatives to existing and prospective enterprises to meet their short and long-term needs.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate. Provide alternatives solutions within the policy limits; follow up to ensure resolution and keep records of the incidents
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering international leading practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management, Business Administration, Management Information Systems.
- (3-5) years’ successful experience in sales/marketing/customer services function
- Experience in Kuwait’s private sector
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.