|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Deputy Director General – Support Programs & Functions
- Lead the formulation and implementation of the Information Technology strategy in line with the KFAS’s short, medium, and long-term objectives.
- Manage the budget allocated for Information Technology and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the Deputy Director General - Support Program is aware of anticipated costs, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, and potential areas of performance improvement are capitalized upon.
- Develop annual workplans and budgets in accordance with established KPIs under the guidance of Deputy Director General – Support Programs & Functions and in coordination with Strategy and Finance departments.
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of IT infrastructure & network to support KFAS’s corporate strategy.
- Master’s Degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- 10-12 year experience in the field of IT
- 5 years in a managerial position
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.