|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Research Grants
- Contribute to the maintenance of an effective internal research management system through providing recommendations on how the current system can be improved to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Conduct assessment on all research proposals under the Research Grants Program within the specified timeframe of (including internal and international peer review), and follow up with research experts/advisory committees as well as peer reviewers.
- Prepare document/presentation that summarizes the large research grants proposal to be presented to the Research Funding Council for review and approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science/ engineering
- 6-8 years experience within the research field
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.