|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Senior Specialist – Talent Management
- Assist in the development and implementation of the recruitment plans and processes to ensure the attraction of the right talent with the required competency and skills sets to fulfil KFAS’s short-term and long-term objectives as per the applicable policies and procedures.
- Assist the effective coordination with newspaper companies, recruitment as well as search and advertising agencies to advertise job vacancies within KFAS and its centers and identify potential candidates; prepare job advertisements ensuring that they are appropriate for the medium in which they will be placed.
- Assist in the development of annual training plans and analyse training needs to ensure the development of training schedule for all employees are according to the identified needs and within budgets.
- Assist in monitoring the provided training to the employees to ensure compliance with training requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Human Resource Management
- 3-5 years experience in the field of HR
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.