|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Science & Math Education
- Assist in the preparation of reports on the performance of the Science & Math Education Program against established program KPIs to assist the Strategic Planning & Evaluation Department in evaluating the effectiveness of the Math and Science Education Program.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager and engage with key stakeholders in the State of Kuwait in order to Understand the Science and Math Education landscape and consequently identify areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired outcomes.
- Assist in the formation of an informal network of scientists and professionals to act as advocates for Science and Math Education through conducting presentations and acting as mentors to the students.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any related field
- 6-8 years experience within the research field
- For Kuwaiti Applicants
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.