|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement
- Assist in the preparation of reports on the performance of the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement Program against established program KPIs to assist the Strategic Planning & Evaluation Department in evaluating the effectiveness of the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement Program.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Assist in maintaining and improving relations with shareholder companies in order to identify and develop means to address their concerns and needs from a STI capability and awareness viewpoint.
- Assist in the development of an annual survey in order to create a baseline for many of the outputs and outcomes so that improvements can be continuously made on the Enterprise Knowledge Enhancement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Min 8 years experience within the research field
- For Kuwaiti Applicants
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.