|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Science & Math Education
- Maintain updated information log of the program’s KPIs to enable the Program Manager to track the performance of the program.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to support the understanding of the Science and Math Education landscape and consequently identify areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired outcomes.
- Assist in providing Science Clubs, Youth Centers and similar organizations with the necessary support through supplying them with the necessary funding, providing access to scientific networks and/or developing science programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any related field
- 3-5 years experience within the education sector
- For Kuwaiti Applicants
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.