- Reports to Manager – Institutional Excellence.
- Assist in developing company-wide institutional excellence capabilities through the establishment of appropriate processes and training.
- Conduct analyses and insights on market trends, internal and external factors, etc. affecting the business plans in order to support units in effective decision-making.
- Conduct research to identify organizations regionally and globally that are similar in nature to KFAS, and contribute in establishing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Support in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering international leading practices, improvement of business processes, and cost reduction and providing recommendation to the Director – Strategic Planning & Evaluation.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing or Engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable