|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Manager - Planning & Development/ Manager - Monitoring & Evaluation
- Assist in conducting assigned planning & development activities in accordance to KFAS’ project management framework (PMF) including the project governance framework, reporting templates and frequency, the process of risk and issue identification and mitigation, the process of change enablement and communication, project benefit tracking and realization mechanism.
- Assist in developing balance scorecard and KPIs for all departments based of inputs of all departments to ensure strategic alignment and direction.
- Upload and support all departments and business units with the KPI process to ensure development and update as necessary.
- Assist the Manager - Strategic Monitoring & Evaluation track interim performance against targets set in the annual and strategic plans in order to report variances and recommend appropriate steps to the assigned functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing, or Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable Kuwaiti Applicant
- Kuwaiti Applicant
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.