|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Director Research
- Lead the formulation and implementation of the Capacity Building Program strategy in line with the KFAS’s short, medium, and long term objectives.
- Monitor the financial performance of activities under the Capacity Building Program versus allocated budgets so that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and rectified promptly, and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
- Develop annual workplans and budgets in accordance with established KPIs under the guidance of Director – Research and in coordination with Strategy and Finance departments.
- Monitor and record the performance of the Capacity Building Program through the continuous tracking of the program against established program KPIs to assist the Strategic Planning & Evaluation Department in evaluating the effectiveness of the Capacity Building Program.
- Master’s degree in Science / Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 10-12 years experience in science or research related fields
- 5 years project management experience
- Kuwaiti Applicant
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.