|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Capacity Building
- Maintain updated information log of the program’s KPIs to enable the Program Manager to track the performance of the program.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to support in the organization of periodic meetings, seminars, workshop and symposia with the research community as per the requirements under the Capacity Building Program in order to foster a collaborative environment.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to support in the organization of semi-annual workshops to enhance the proposal write up skills of young researchers.
- Assist in mapping general facilities, centers of excellence and prominent research teams so that the information can be shared among the research communities to optimize access to equipment between different research entities and identify areas of shared research goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science/ engineering
- 3-5 years experience in science or research related fields
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
- Kuwaiti Applicant
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.