|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Flagship Projects
- Maintain updated information log of the program’s KPIs to enable the Program Manager to track the performance of the program.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to assist the implementation of the pilot projects, including the appointment of the Project Manager, Technical Consultant and Steering Committee to ensure the pilot projects are executed smoothly.
- Assist in the development of outreach programs and activities with the aim to promote awareness on KFAS’s contribution to the national research community amongst key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in science/ engineering
- 3-5 years experience in science or research related fields
- Experience in a research institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
- Kuwaiti Applicant
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.