- Reports to Program Manager – Learning and Human Development.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to support the understanding of the learning and Human Development landscape and consequently identify areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap between the current state and desired outcomes.
- Assist in the development and identification of tools, materials, systems, programs and initiatives aimed at promoting Learning and Human Development effectively through targeting the right channels across the state of Kuwait.
- Conduct administrative and coordination activities to assist in the formation of an informal network of scientists and professionals to act advocates for Learning and Human Development in Kuwait.
- Support in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering international leading practices, improvement of business processes, and cost reduction and providing recommendation to the program manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or Training and Development.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the corporate environment
- Experience in human resources training and development (preferred)
- Experience in workforce training and education (preferred)
- Experience in managing training projects (preferred)