|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Manager – International Relations & Strategic Partnerships
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Identify and propose new international partnerships ensuring that all agreements promote KFAS in developing the scientific, technology and innovation (STI) system in Kuwait through the strategic thrust programs.
- Monitor the existing partnership and assessment of the compliance of all parties involved with the agreed upon terms and conditions.
- Prepare departmental statements and reports timely and accurately to meet the Partnerships and International Relations Department requirements, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 4-6 years experience in international relations and collaborations
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
- Kuwaiti Applicant
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.