|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Manager – International Relations & Strategic Partnerships
- Identify and propose new local partnerships ensuring that all agreements promote KFAS in developing the scientific, technology and innovation (STI) system in Kuwait through the strategic thrust programs.
- Monitor the existing partnership and assessment of the compliance of all parties involved with the agreed upon terms and conditions.
- Manage the end-to-end process of establishing the agreements with local partners, including the negotiation of terms and conditions, financial dimensions in order to secure the best terms of KFAS.
- Support in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while considering international leading practices, improvement of business processes, and cost reduction and providing recommendation to the Manager – International Relations & Strategic Partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 8-10 years experience working with relevant local institutions
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.