|The Position|| ||Requirements|
- Reports to Program Manager – Learning and Human Development.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on the performance of the Learning and Human Development Program against established program KPIs to assist the Strategic Planning & Evaluation Department in evaluating the effectiveness of the Learning and Human Development Program.
- Execute program activities according to approved workplans, budgets, and KPIs.
- Collaborate with the Program Manager and engage with local SMEs and STI Institutions in the State of Kuwait in order to understand the Learning and Human Development landscape and consequently identify areas of improvement and effective mechanisms to bridge the gap between the current state and the desired outcomes.
- Assist in the formation of an informal network of scientists and professionals to act as advocates for Learning and Human Development and support in the development of targeted development initiatives for Kuwait’s SMEs to support in driving their development journey,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or Training and Development
- 10 years’ experience within the corporate environment
- Experience in human resources training and development, in workforce training and education (preferred)
- Experience in managing training projects (preferred)
- Kuwaiti applicant
You’re a someone who wants to influence your own development and environment. You’re looking for an organization where you can pursue your interests across functions and programs and become a Catalyst by realizing and optimizing the impact that Science, Technology and Innovation brings to Kuwait.
You are a team player, with excellent communication and self-management skills including flexibility, adaptability, stress tolerance and follow through.