- Reports to Director General Office.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Take minutes of meeting when requested and document for future reference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Excellent Oral and Written Knowledge of English and Arabic
- 5 years’ experience in the field of general administration
- Experience in a funding institution of a similar size and nature is desirable